Do You Need To See A Neurologist? (Ads)
- Do you have episodes of loss of altered consciousness?
- Do you have persistent pain in your head, neck, back, arms, or legs?
- Do you have episodes of dizziness or falls?
- Do you have unexplained numbness in your face, arms or legs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions call today for an appointment.
Rafael Yakutilov MD
Board Certified Neurologist
Neurologic conditions that I treat:
- Dementia and Alzheimer's disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic pain: Back pain, neck pain, joint pains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other neuropathies
- Migraines and headaches
- Seizures, epilepsy, unexplained fits
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Strokes acute and chronic
- Gait unsteadiness and falls
Affiliated with major hospital systems: Northwell Health, NYU Winthrop Hospital.
15 Beach 105 St. Rockaway Park NY 11694